30 November 2010

brrrrthday.

It's cold and windy and snowy and I love it! And I'm sure most of you don't agree with me, and I completely understand.  Since I started working for the school, I feel like I'm ten years old all over again just waiting to hear those oh so delightful two words...SNOW DAY.  What a great birthday present for me today! It is rather funny to think about how my exciting snow day went from putting on my snow pants and boots to play on the big snow pile in the American Lutheran Church parking lot across the street to getting excited about finally having time to clean the house--something a ten-year-old me would have definately frowned upon.  Boy, have times changed--and so quickly.  What a wonderful, snowy day in southwestern Minnesota, it forces me to relax and slow down once in awhile, even though there is much to be done for Finding Windom. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment