07 May 2012

things are turning green!

With the arrival of spring, I get excited about all the wonderful opportunities and possibilities there are around Windom.  It's time to get outside and make our surroundings beautiful, and I couldn't be more excited to tell you that the Hillside Greenhouse is open again.  I want to extend my blessings, support, excitement and amazement at all the hard work new owners, Erin and Adam, have put into this spot.  WELCOME TO WINDOM and especially, WELCOME TO THE BUSINESS COMMUNITY.  I can't tell you how exciting it is to have these young, ambitious people, with the perfect vision for Hillside Greenhouse, right here in Windom.  Living the dream, my friends, living the dream, in this small Minnesota town.  Go check it out people--it's real and it's green!

No comments:

Post a Comment