12 May 2011

hello, friend.

I know, it's been awhile since my last post.  I feel like I've been neglecting friends, and I don't like to neglect good friends. I'd have to say I don't like going this long without filling you in on anything.  Let me tell you that just because I haven't posted in a few days, doesn't mean I took these days off from my commitment to make my community a better place.  In fact, it is the exact opposite.  My time has been limited and I've been absolutely exhausted from all the great stuff going on right now. And this nice weather always creates a bigger to-do list, right?  I know, excuses, excuses.  I'll try not to let it happen again, and don't get me wrong I'm not complaining because this is fun stuff we are talking about here...

So let me fill you in:

Community Pride Day is coming on May 23rd.  I can't wait to tell you about how the day went because it is going to be great!  Thanks to all those people who have helped plan and prepare for this awesome event.  And also a thanks to all those who are participating!  I hope it becomes an annual event.

www.findingwindom.com is in progress and will be launched in the very near future.  Great news!

I'm starting the process, today, with the City to gather ideas to strategically plan some achievable goals for the city.

The Little City That Would campaign is continuing with much help from Citizen Publishing.  Hopefully you are starting to see a pleathora of The Little City That Would logos around town.

So much fun stuff to do, so little time! 

Finding Windom together,

No comments:

Post a Comment