03 October 2010

not all who wander are lost.

Man, it seems like I was just here talking about the beauty of carefree Sunday afternoons and here I am, Sunday night, another week passed.  Does life go this fast for everyone?  It is a scary thought to really think about how fast time goes, all the more reason to live for the days as they come so quickly and go so quickly.  I have to admit things are real busy for not only me in my personal life, but for Finding Windom as well.  We have a lot of things we would like to accomplish (but you already knew that). I do wish we had a few more months of summer warmth, but we are starting to make a list of to-dos for our winter months, and this will keep us quite busy as well. I'll try not to use the word "winter" until it actually happens, so I hope I didn't offend anyone by mentioning the "w" word.

I'd have to say I've been noticing some great things happening around town, like the new Loopy's window and some residential areas looking better than the day before.  I hope others are noticing it as well and are able to see what a difference it makes in our community.  I love fall and there is no better time to wander than during this time while the trees are making beautiful pictures for us.  I could write a whole book on the beauty and warmth (despite the dropping temperatures) of a Southwest Minnesota autumn, so it is nice to see these nice things happening while I take a Sunday stroll or drive around town.

Merry leaves are falling...

No comments:

Post a Comment