22 November 2010

o christmas tree.

I'm not a big believer in celebrating Christmas before Thanksgiving, but I've made an exception tonight, although I hate to admit I'm bursting at the seams just waiting to play Christmas songs. Tonight, Finding Windom decorated their very first Christmas Tree as an organization.  The Historical Society is putting on their annual Festival of Trees from December 1-23, and we are very excited to be a part of it!  I encourage everyone to check out the holiday cheer by going to see all the beautiful trees on display in the Remick Gallery, one of Windom's highlights, during the month of December.  Don't forget to vote for your favorite one...I won't tell you how to vote, but the Finding Windom tree is nice.  Season's Greetings from Finding Windom!

No comments:

Post a Comment