08 November 2011

Moving right along.

I know it has been awile since I have posted--my days keep getting shorter for some reason.  I've been fully immersed in River City Eatery, trying to get a foothold on being a business owner and juggling all the awesome things that come with being an entrepreneur.  I still need to pinch myself every once in awhile to know that I'm not dreaming, especially since I've been so exhausted.

We had our monthly Finding Windom meeting last night, and I'm fired up, ready to go!  We are starting to make our new year's resolutions by setting some achievable goals for 2012.  We will continue to be in close contact with the city council to ensure we work together because I think our goals are very similar. 

And speaking of the city council...as of January 1, River City Eatery will be serving STRONG BEER (or what I like to call "real beer").  My letter to the council worked, and the ordinance change has passed and now we are going through all the formalities of changing an ordinance.  I couldn't be more excited!  But it just goes to show how busy it has been around here--it has taken me this long to sit down and tell you about this crazy fun news. 

No comments:

Post a Comment