14 December 2010

jealousy issues.

I’m going to go out on a limb and I'm going to really show myself here...ready?  I am going to boldly tell you that, well, I’m jealous.  I'm jealous of the people who get to work and play around the downtown Square all day long while I’m stuck looking at a computer and answering phones.  Don’t get me wrong, I am very grateful for my job and do like the pace and unpredictability the day presents, but oh, how I wish I could look at that beautiful courthouse all day and those unique historic buildings surrounding its grandeur, while I think up stories of their splendid past.  I could listen to those chimes sing to me on the hour, and I could greet Windom’s guests like Larry’s smile does.  How I would love to attend Chamber coffees every Friday morning and talk about my favorite subject, which is no secret at this point that it’s Windom.  Yup, I’m jealous of all the people who get to be on the Square all day…know that you are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment