10 March 2011

friday, i'm in love.

Well, everyday this week I have had a meeting regarding some sort of Finding Windom thing or have been busy making contacts, finding helpful willing resources or, well, I guess I've spent a lot of time this week just trying to make things happen.  And the next few days will be busy as well.  Even with this crazy busy week, there wasn't one time that I thought, "I've had enough.  I can't do this anymore."  I continue to love Finding Windom and all the great things that go along with living in our community. It's a great thing to see dreams come true after a little hard work and with the help of those who are just as optimistic as I am.

I can't tell you how much I believe in the idea that everything happens for a reason.  Even if the outcome wasn't exactly what you were hoping for, some way and some how, there was a good reason for it happening the way it did.  Learn from it, move forward from it and look for the next open door.  The last few months have been learning lessons for me.  I've been learning so much about myself and who I want to be as a person, a mother, a wife, a friend, a community member.  I learned the beauty of believing in something so much that there is absolutely no way it won't work.  It's true.  It's true, my friends, never give up on anything you believe in and do whatever it takes to see it happen.  There are no limits and don't let anyone ever tell you different. 

We are going places, Windom!  Believe it!

1 comment:

  1. So... I love the "everything happens for a reason" bit. If things hadn't happened in my family, I wouldn't have been in town on Friday!

    ReplyDelete