25 March 2011

redundant.

I have been doing a lot of research and reading lately--all great material and examples of ways to develop communities--I will continue to share my findings via blogging.  Not only have I been reading some great material, but the amount of tangible resources I was begging and pleading for in my very first and second posts have come into light. Hallelujah.

I think I have stated numerous times in past posts about the amount of potential we have as a community to develop and progress--well, it is why I started this journey and continue along in my merry ways.  Time will not tell, time will show.

I'm looking forward to our summer months for things to spring forth as new. 

Next week, I'm attending a conference in Sioux Falls and rural progression will be the hot topic at the conference.  More ideas, more inspiration, more resources coming our way. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment