04 April 2011

making another move.

Disclaimer: I have been trying to finish this measly post since Thursday!  Craziness on the home front, but oh so fun.

I am officially on the agenda to speak at the upcoming city council meeting on Tuesday, April 5th at 7:30pm.  I'm going to introduce myself and Finding Windom.  I won't be asking for anything other than a listening ear.   I'm very excited to add another piece to the Finding Windom puzzle.  I can't express enough how important it is in this whole journey to work as a well oiled machine--all aspects of the community working together toward a common goal.  No pointing fingers here, just holding each other accountable in doing our part to make the community a better place--you know?

On Friday, I had the pleasure of attending the OTA Sessions in Sioux Falls, SD.  A great place to get fired up about action!  The whole idea behind the OTA Sessions is to bring people together to share ideas, passions and experience about the Midwest's abilities for innovation and progression and to shatter the idea that creativity and innovation only exist on the coasts.  **hint, hint, Windom** It was an amazing experience being surrounded by the best in the fields of creative marketing and business.  I'm still fired up!

So, see you at the City Council meeting on Tuesday.  I can't wait to tell you all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment